Due to the ongoing Covid-19 situation, we are following official guidelines by not currently hosting performances or special events at St Cecilia’s Hall. Thank you for your understanding and we hope to welcome you back soon.
You are still welcome to book an hourly slot to visit our museum. Please follow these links below to book your visit:
- Thursday 26 November
- Friday 27 November
- Saturday 28 November
- Closed for the festive period from December 1st 2020
- There is no need to print your Eventbrite ticket
- We have instituted a timed, ticketed entry policy. Please arrive at St Cecilia’s Hall no more than 5 minutes before your designated tour time to avoid any crowds at the entrance.
- We have arranged our museum for safe distancing. Please follow signs, markings, and guidance from our staff, especially in tighter areas such as entrances, exits, lifts and W.C.s.
- Please respect a 2 metre distance from St Cecilia’s staff.
- Musical instrument demonstrations will be done by designated staff only. Visitors must refrain from playing any instrument within the building.
- Face coverings are to be worn while in the building with the exception of those visitors exempt due to health conditions.
- Please ensure all group members make use of hand sanitiser station on arrival.