- This event has passed.
Sing it Out at St Cecilia’s: Singing Workshops for Relaxation
May 5, 2018 @ 9:00 am - 10:00 am
Drop-in & ‘Sing it Out @ St Cecilia’s’- open to everyone, from ages 18+ who is seeking support through revision and exam period – open to students, staff and examiners, we will not discriminate.
No musical qualifications required, no previous experience of group singing required, no sight-singing abilities required – however, we do have some criteria!
Criteria for accessing ‘Sing Sessions @ St C’s’ are:
– Desire to find something fun and relaxing during revision demands and exam stresses
– Willingness to thoroughly open your vocal chords and lungs
– An ability to enjoy yourself
The sessions will take place at the following times. You can book a ticket in advance to reserve a place or just show up on the day!
– Wednesday May 2nd 9am-10am
– Thursday May 3rd 9am-10am
– Saturday May 5th 10am-11am
– Monday May 7th 9am-10am
– Tuesday May 8th 9am-10am
– Satuday May 12th 10am-11am